KRFT Docs :: The Matrix
The matrix is a “piano-roll” style interface for editting the notes within Timeline cells.
- Tap the background – add a note
- Tap a note – delete note
- Long hold on the background – enter multi select mode, drag to select many notes
- Drag left/right on the background – move the viewport back or forward in time
- Drag up/down on the background – move the viewport up or down in pitch
- Drag a note – move its time or pitch
- Drag end of note – change its length
Multi Select Mode
In multi select mode an additional actions bar will appear.
- Delete – Delete all the notes in your selection.
- Copy – Copy all the notes in your selection. They can then be pasted by tapping on the matrix.
- Select All – Select all the notes in your loop.
- Transform – Opens up the transform menu.
- Done – Exits multi select mode.
This shows an overview of all the notes in the timeline. Tap and drag to navigate to a different bar.
- Song Settings – goes to the master settings
- Quantize to Grid – snap notes to current grid
- Select All – select all the notes in the loop
- Chromatic – toggle chromatic mode on or off
- Clear Loop – Remove all notes
- tap to adjust the length of the timeline
- When increasing the length, it will prompt to ask if the notes should be duplicated.
- Grid – controls the snap
- Preview – controls whether a new or editted note should play
- Undo – undo your last action
Morph Cells »